Tuesday 14 June 2011

Introductions

Hi, my name is Mash and it seems I bought a motorcycle that has a certain amount of a following going for it.
Thanks to the previous owner, Dom C. Of Colorado



He's an avid motorcycle rider and kept a blog of his experiences riding it.

http://redlegsrides.blogspot.com/

This blog is my attempt to keep people up to date on whats going with the bike, Natasha, and hopefully post my adventures with it here in Northern Michigan.
Also post a little bit of history and other odds and ends I run across.

In follow up posts I'll cover why I bought this bike, some history of the bike and Ural and sidecars in general. Also repairs and mechanical things and what I learn in the process.
Hopefully you will learn something, or at least get a good laugh out of it :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mash, and welcome to the world of blogging, I am loooking forward to hearing of your adventures on tash and anything you have to offer this motorcycling world. Good luck and hope you are enjoying the new bike.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 to whar Roger said. Looking forward to your adventures with your new rig.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Mash,
    I grew up in St. Louis MI and now live in St. Louis MO. Your mission is to make me incredibly homesick as I follow the adventures of Mash & Tasha.

    I send you best wishes and have a feeling this is the beginning of something good.

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete